"This box set is huge the box measures 19 inches by 13 inches and includes 6 cds, 2 dvds, a 208-page book mainly focussing on the Grateful Dead, 10 postcards, 1 replicated poster."
May 19, 2012 11:09am
Re: Hi - remember me ?
"When [we] first started to plan the Bickershaw Box Set about five years ago, we wanted to create something that when you opened the lid you were transported back to the festival site."
Here's a dreamy idea for a June 9 and 10, 1973 Boxed Set:
• Rhino SBDs w/ patch upgrades
• free bonus upgraded AUDs fob
** new professional 24/96 AUD transfers were just completed by Matt Smith
• Upgraded Matrix mixes
• Audio comes in both 16/44 rates on standard CDs, and hi-res 24/96 rates on DVDs
• includes Taper Compendium book w/ photos and essays about taping and its counter-culture
• a Video DVD that has interviews with David Lemieux, Matt Smith, Charlie Miller and tapers
• 1973 units get produced in a limited first run
• price target TBD
I dreamed Kevin Tobin and Brokedown House Productions would be involved again. Unfortunately Kevin has stomach cancer pretty bad right now. My thoughts and dreams go out to Kevin and his family.